flagstones

micky.p.

I believe they are about 17 euros per sq metre at places like Leroy Merlin.  They do have a large selection so its worth a trip to see. However, we couldnt afford to do the whole patio so ordered 4 ton of driveway gravel from the local firm of hardware Lambert Materiaux and that cost  68 euros and delivery was 46 euro delivery. Sorted!

Hi, we are also wanting to buy flagstones as well but for interior floors. I have found a few places and have been let down by one located in Cahors, will be visiting a few this week so hope to know more soon. Whereabouts are you located? Are you looking for interior or exterior?

hello , thanks for your reply , we are wanting both  and are based in deux serves.

what i am wanting is the old orignal flagstone , which i didnt state correctly.

there is a person on anglo file who has 21 m sq  or 25 as she is not sure, she will send you pictures , but is wanting 50 euros per sq m , and you have to collect them .thanks and keep in touch.

That is also what I am looking for, however, having a problem finding here in the Dordogne. Unfortunately, we need a supplier to deliver as well. Hope you find what you are looking for, in the end I am sure it will all be worth the bother. At least that is what I tell myself. [:)]

Good luck!

[quote user="micky.p."]

hello , thanks for your reply , we are wanting both  and are based in deux serves.

what i am wanting is the old orignal flagstone , which i didnt state correctly.

there is a person on anglo file who has 21 m sq  or 25 as she is not sure, she will send you pictures , but is wanting 50 euros per sq m , and you have to collect them .thanks and keep in touch.

[/quote]

That is cheap 100 euros a square metre and 100 euros a square metre for laying them is the going rate