Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Thanks Tony, they have sheets at Brico Depot, called verre synthetique but no one there could confirm it was polycarbonate.

I'm not sure but I think it may be perspex. For me it has to be polycarb as it's for my race car side and rear windows, if I roll the car I don't want shards of perspex flying around!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...