Plasterers and plastering.

grimp

Hello guys.

Are there any Plasterers out there working in France who could give me information on different plasters, renders and lime renders that are in use? I am pretty sure i can get the technical information for Lafarge products in english but what about the other everyday products in use.

I am a time served plasterer in the uk and have been renovating my house in the charente on and off for the last 3 years. We are moving over for the foreseeble future in may and i will be looking to start up a small bussiness, so i need to know all the different products etc. Also , is there much work about for this particular trade?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.                Grimp.

Cheers for reply gers. Are you saying that there isnt anything as good as multi finish over there. Do you bring pallets over yourself or have you got an agreement with someone. Also is there plenty of work about. Massive thanks for any more info. Grimp

• 1 month later...
Thanks for that. i'm going to try the lutece 2000 when i get back in may. Thats interesting what you say about english plaster cracking in the summer.! Maybe thats why thistle etc hasnt caught on in france? cheers grimp.http://www.completefrance.com/cs/images/emotions/biggrin.gif