Jump to content

Winding down.


Recommended Posts

We are thinking of winding down our small business after five years.... retirement looms - along with our overgrown and neglected chickens!

What's the procedure as far as our tax and social charges are concerned? Is it better to refer to my Chambre de Metier?

Cheers Guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, write to the Chambre de Metiers and your caisses (RMI, URSSAF etc) and send it - duh, like everything else that you want someone to take notice of - AR. We are doing so shortly, and have been told that cotisations will continue until they think we've paid enough!! Ha ha!

With a bit of luck you should keep your health cover for a year or so.

Good luck.....and let us know the outcome.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...