References

Val_2

In case you were not aware any written reference for either work or for a court case MUST be accompanied by a photocopy of the identity card or passport of the person writing the report or if two signatures, both people's details. It is null and void without the identification.

No, I wasn't very clear at all now I read it later on. Basically a reference stating that the artisan has carried good works and can be recommended by the person writing the reference or attestation. We decided to get some to back our case from previous clients and the local maire to show we know our trades. I just thought this might be helpful to anyone else having client trouble as the system here is very very different in litigation to the UK and everything has to be backed up by paper proof. Did you also realise that if working for a client and there is an emergency or even prior to giving a devis, you do some temporary repairs such as block a hole in an open roof then YOU are liable for all the problems with that particular item because you were the last to touch it even if it was just to help someone in trouble.