Business networking group

MedievalCastle

I wondered if anyone would be interested in such a group? basically the idea is a free group for expat business people who help and support each other, I have been in business for over 25yrs, but being in business in a foreign country brings its challenges.

I have also noticed that a lot of Brits who have maybe never been in business before and may not have been now if it wasn't for the need to make a living in France with limited options, an expat business networking group could be good for everyone, we have all had our hurdles to overcome and our fair share of experiences, sharing these can help others, it would be a good environment to meet other expats in business and maybe share ideas and who knows, maybe develop possible join ventures and partnerships.

Opportunities to share contacts and develop new business links, to help promote each others businesses

the possibilities are endless.

So, what do you think? if you are in business or thinking of starting in business then your ideas and feedback would be appreciated.