Business Cards

Lollie

I am searching the web looking for a simple free to download template where I can type in my details and a small logo. In fact a flag as I will be teaching English. Can anyone recommend a simple one. Each one I have tried seems to cost at some point. Hopefully I will print them off myself or take them to a local printer here.

If you have Word then its the easiest thing in the world, just buy some standard business cards and stick them in your printer

This is from the MS Word Help file

Create and print labels for a single item or address

Create and print labels for a single item or address

1. On the Tools menu, point to Letters and Mailings, and then click Envelopes and Labels.

2. Click the Labels tab.

3. In the Address box, do one of the

following:

• If you are creating mailing labels, enter or edit the address. 

If you want to use the default return address, select the Use return address check box, and then edit the

address if necessary.

• If you are creating another type of label, such as a book plate, type the

text you want.

4. Under Print, do one of the

following:

• To print a single label, click Single label. Then, type or select the row and column

number on the label sheet for the label you want to print.

• To print the same information on a sheet of labels, click Full page of the same label.

5. To select the label type, the type of paper feed, and other

options, click Options.

If the type of label you want to use is not listed in the Product number box, you might be able to use

one of the listed labels, or you can create your own custom labels. 

For Help on an option, click the question mark , and then click the option.

6. In the Envelopes and

Labels
    dialog box, do one of the following:

• To print one or more labels, insert a sheet of labels into the

printer, and then click Print.

• To save a sheet of labels for later editing or printing, click New Document.

I'd echo Cendrillon... I've got a few things via Vistaprint... excellent stuff and you're able to customise everything.  And, once you've made one order they'll email you every other day with a free offer of some sort, which you can of course delete.

• 2 weeks later...
I know you have now ordered, but worth checking out is a business called Little Moo - you upload your image on one side of the card and your words for the other. THey do a lovely mini card - about half the size of a standard card - which always catches the eye. Perhaps for next time! PB

• 1 month later...
[quote user="Lollie"]Please say why I should not have ordered from the french site, I am curious now!

Lollie[/quote]

You're not the only one!![:)] Did you get them Ok from the French site? Did you ever find out why you should have used the English site? Curiosity is killing me[:-))]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...