Jump to content

Reporting (English) tradesman


Recommended Posts

Hi. I am new to the forum. Thanks for setting it up.

I have had a quick look around to see whether this subject has been mentioned before, but I can see nothing as such.

I have a small maison secondaire near to Dijon and have recently had some bad work done by an English (so-called) plumber. He refuses to give me a receipt too for further work done (about a month ago). He is SIRET-registered.

To whom might I report both him and the quality of his work?

Thank you in advance.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...