new regulations on filling pools

shas

we've just had an above ground pool constructed (don't get me started on the list of problems with this particular company), but we are far too far down a road. We checked with the perfecture at La Rochelle and it seems that they allow you to fill your pool if it's 'still under constrction'. This seems to be the only exception...phew!!!

Carole

[quote]'Haven't seen a Gendarme for months round here' Me neither, but what I do see on a very regular basis is a very low flying helicopter hovering over certain properties, from which people, (don't know...[/quote]

This helicopter myth is spreading far and wide. It started a couple of years ago in 17. Exactly how could a helicopter photograph a water level in a pool - especially if it has a cover on. Even a light weight summer cover would hide any water level visible from a helicopter.

You are far more likely to be denounced by a neighbour - they go in for that in France.

C

[quote]we've just had an above ground pool constructed (don't get me started on the list of problems with this particular company), but we are far too far down a road. We checked with the perfecture at La Ro...[/quote]

Carolski,

I have been considering an above ground pool and I live in 17. Which company should I avoid?

C