we were robbed

Mikey

Lori

Don't bother with the little one for 200 euro , its a toy and will not do your work.

The correct model is 450 TTC plus delivery. Contact me if you need help.

Richard

Yes the independant powered ones do a good job but I'm not sure that its worth all of that money for the work it does... but as an owner/user I guess you are in a better position to decide.

Andrew

Earlier i ordered a Hayward after Andrews advice, I found the guy on the phone at piscines-plus very helpfull.

I'll let you know how well it works. There is a special offer with the Hayward at the moment where they will refund 50euro, so it works out cheaper than the sites I mentioned earlier.

mike

this is not an ad, its a recommendation.

Thanks Mikey. I've saved the piscines-plus website for the time when we make our order.

Thanks HENDO.. your input is really appreciated.

Forum Admin. I understand your point, but I am grateful you did not delete HENDO or Mikey's recent posts as I find them most helpful and not an advert...

Hi lori,

my Hayward arrived today, i'm impressed. Very easy to use and does a good job. best of all it 400euro cos you get a 50 euro refund voucher.

get in touch with Andrew if you want one A.S.A.P as the 50euro refund ends on the 17th.

Mike