Anyone got experience of these pools

AnOther

I'm looking around for an above ground pool and wondered if anyone has one of THESE at all and if so I would be interested in comments, good or bad.

Sizewise thinking of something like the 6.1x3.7x1.2 or 7.3x3.75x1.2 models. Deeper would be nice but that extra 100mm adds 500€ [:-))]

I'm open to suggestions for similar alternatives. We have a heavily sloping site ideal for above an above ground pool with decking. Might even be interested in a second hand one [;-)]

Hi Ernie

Sorry for the spelling mistake.

No, had an offer a couple of  weeks ago £25,000 under the valuation, told them to see a taxidermist.

In the local newspaper it was saying 5 house agents have closed in Basingstoke due to no business, so it seems quite bad, its another story, but we changed agents 4 weeks ago, the boss of the one we have now got, I can only discribe as a clown, first thing he said when he came round, you will have to change the blue bathroom suite as people like white ones, I think the words starts with B.

The following day he came, and said that white fence at the begining of the road wants sorting out, GO AND TELL THEM TO SORT IT,

nothing to do with us at all, again B. the latest thing he telephoned and asked if the grass in our front garden belonged to us or the council,

I told him it was MY front garden, its open plan, only a possible client asked he said, roll on 4 weeks time when we can get rid of him.

What chance have I got with this P.

Colin

Sounds pretty dire Colin and lousy timing but the best of luck though.

Interesting to get a 1st hand report from someone actually in the market instead of some know it all financier who's probably played his part in getting UK into this mess in the first place.

That or an "in denial" political puppet chosen from the same ones that try to convince you that UK inflation is 2.5%, or whatever they are claiming today.

Chin up

hi i just joined this forum so i jumped in at the end of the line

if you have a sloping garden its not a problem just mark out where the pool is going just area of the pool

you can if need be sink these pools in the ground so dig area of pool even if half the pool is half  in the ground make a feature of it  please remember french law states in ground pools have to have safety rails fitted

regards  eu pools