Liner with an attack of cellulite

Hi Chrish.... No, the colour of the liner has remained the same - it's an ecru colour.  The pool has an electrolyser (sp?) and the cellulite aspect is not all over, mostly in the corners and at water level.  Odd.

[quote user="Gemonimo"]Hi Chrish.... No, the colour of the liner has remained the same - it's an ecru colour.  The pool has an electrolyser (sp?) and the cellulite aspect is not all over, mostly in the corners and at water level.  Odd.
[/quote]

Could be Deformation from pH imbalance... that is very common on salt pools without a controller.

Andrew

Chrish, I'd love to post a photo but in the ones I have taken, you can't actually see much.  Might be to do with the fact the liner is pale.

Andrew, if it is a pH imbalance, is there nothing I can do.  And how imbalanced does it have to have been to produce this aspect?  I've been very careful about testing the water.  And is a 'controller' a thing, or a person?[:)]

Thanks for your advice, the two of you

if you have a good tester and have looked at the Ph regularly then it should be ok

a ph controller is something that automatically looks at the ph and regulates it if its high.

If the liner is damaged then it can’t go back to how it was Sorry!!

Shame i can’t see some photos

chrish