Europoolshop.com

Iceni

At last John has given way to pressure to install a pool (above ground). He is still at the looking around, comparing and thinking stage but would any of you with experience/knowledge of the above company kindly pass on the info.

I know the rules that good news may be shouted from the roof tops but bad news must be sent in secret.

TIA

Di

No knowledge of them but knowledge of pools!

Even above ground pools need many of the features of an inground pool, the first on my list is a self supporting structure strong enough to be left empty should the need/unexpected ever happen (which it does).

Thin sheet aluminium or steel does not fit this description as well as the wooden versions. The wooden versions are also slightly better insulated so the water may be a degree warmer. To my mind they look better and with a bit of extra decking can integrate well into most garden situations. They are quick and easy to assemble which cannot be said of a heavy and large roll of steel/aluminium.

Iceni

If we stick to facts then its OK to say what’s what.

Europools are a Franchise, so its not the brand but the reputation of the Branch which is Important. I know for example that the Franchise in 17 La Rochelle has closed the doors and gone, for over a year now.

There are others such as in 85 as still going.

Do you have a spec for the project yet or still dreaming, as budget is often the deciding factor?  There are no 'bits of string' amount is pools, it all depends on the spec, and that even can vary wildly from expert, to wannabe, to cowboy or DIY to oriental and back again.

You'll need ot get specific, but as John will no doubt agree there are some very definite 'No don't go there' offers about;