Sealing Pool Paving?

It has been suggested that we seal the paving around our pool for easier maintenance, and bearing in mind the cost of products in France to source one from the UK. I found a sealant by Thompsons, but when I asked them whether it was suitable around a swimming pool the answer was no because it could be slippery.

Has anyone used a sealant that they could recommend - make, cost, pros and cons etc.

The alternative is to just power wash as necessary, which is what we have chosen to do at the moment.

Regards Dessiedog

I use a watering can with a strong javel solution and water the paving, not best in strong sunlight but leave it a while and wash off with an ordinary hose and a brush to push it around a bit. Easier than the pressure washer I find.

Sealing will generally make it slippery but you can also use the anti mousse to aid keeping it clean but the javel is very low cost and at worst twice a season and we have lots of trees dropping stuff all winter

Sounds like a simple solution and cheap! The last thing we want is to have a slippery surface around a pool which will naturally get wet, particularly when the grand-daughters arrive in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion. Dessiedog