Pool guy

Grant

Thanks for replying.

I have a Desjoyaux pool with it's usual filter bag system which I am planning on changing to a sand filter system this year. I was just looking through the forum to see if anyone else had done the same thing and maybe get a few tips. I came across a post by Pool guy about an Oodle pod filtration system, so I was just going to request some information.

If you are able to help that would be great.

Ah yes I see now, the Oodle pod is a good idea but I don't think its available at the moment.  Naturally I too have been working on an easy low cost version of a conversion kit for Desy and Magiline owners. If you are draining your pool  and don't mind digging up the pool surround it can be done conventionally but that's not always and option so an easier method that still involves minor digging is what I have been doing but it too is not ready just yet.

Where abouts are you located?

Hi Théière

Thank you for your reply, it was my original intention to do the conversion the conventional method as I have to change the pool liner and will be draining the pool.

I was just looking through the forum for some tips when I came across Pool Guy's post on the Oodle pod.

If you have an alternative, I would be interested in receiving

information.

I am locatated in the Charente 40kms north of Angouleme.