pool service

[quote user="Théière"]Yes ALBF I am near Tours and yes I build pools.

[/quote]

Hi

I have taken a note of your email.

We are seriously considering having a pool built. Maybe early next year.

We had two quotes last year but did not not pursue them due to other considerations. Also they were each selling two different technologies so were not sure which one was best.

If you are happy to quote I will send you an email.

Have sent you an email.

In terms of the technologies I really am not expert on such matters so I don't want to confuse people. One guy we saw has the monopoly of building pools where we live and it was a typical in ground swimming pool. The other one was selling something that was unique (they were the only supplier of such a thing) but I can't remember what it was. I will have to dig out the info.

• 2 years later...
I have an incredible suggestion for you, polygroup store give benefits in joined state and all other field on the web and furthermore give swimming pool parts.

Remain revived this late spring in the cool water of your swimming pools. These over the ground summer circumvents swimming pools are the best alternative to make the most of your mid year occasions with your family and companions. Shop for substitution Above ground pool siphon parts at astounding cost just on Polygroup store.

Summer waves above ground pool

[quote user="seeting83"]I have an incredible suggestion for you, polygroup store give benefits in joined state and all other field on the web and furthermore give swimming pool parts.

Remain revived this late spring in the cool water of your swimming pools. These over the ground summer circumvents swimming pools are the best alternative to make the most of your mid year occasions with your family and companions. Shop for substitution Above ground pool siphon parts at astounding cost just on Polygroup store.

Summer waves above ground pool

[/quote]

seeting83, what language are you trying to communicate in? Also, have you seen that it isn't quite Spring just at the moment?

Are you trying to sell something on your first post on this forum?

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="Jonzjob"]Whatever you do don't run the pump without water in it for more than 30 seconds or so or it will burn out the seals on the pump shaft.

As you have never had anything to do with pools before JG it may be a good idea to have a look at this video

The valve is slightly different to ones that I have seen in that it has a Winter position, but it explains the working quite well. The second video in that series is a bit strange and just goes over the positions quickly? Not really worth the couple of minutes watching I think.

I assume that the pool is full of water? And not 1/2 emptied for 'winterising'??

[/quote]

The video was really nice! Thank you for the video and post

I really haven't got time to plough through the old posts, but if anyone else in 47 needs professional advice or help with their pool, the Berrone brothers (PiscinesSwindo) are very good. It's an unfortunate name ;-), at least if you're anglophone, but they're good, honest and experienced.

No vested interest, just a happy customer.

http://piscinesswindo.fr/index.php/nous-contacter/

• 1 year later...