JEREMY VINE SHOW : BEING BROADCAST TODAY!

I wouldn't take his more crackpot and provocative questions too seriously - remember, he's mainly after entertainment value and just going for a wind-up half the time!  I love it when he asks a crazy question in a mock-serious voice. 

Anyone hear the last broadcast, from Paris, last Thursday?  It was brill!!!  [:D]

I think we all have a fairly good idea about the nature of the Jeremy Vine show, however it has taken quite a lot of effort to get the Health issue another 'bite of the cherry', so lets make the most of the opportunity and perhaps help those unfortunate enough to be ill and about to lose the essential health care they rely on.

I think, sausage, that many people are aware of the Jeremy Vine show, especially as it was the number of formal complaints (quite a few from people on here) about the factual inaccuracies in the programme - which pursuaded the programme to cover this again in more depth.

Anyway, I now have four volunteers who have agreed to go on the show - including the Askews - the couple who were featured in the Standard article.  Warmest thanks from FHI to those who are prepared to go public with some very private and serious problems, in an effort to help the thousands who are affected.  All of us owe them a lot.[B]

[quote user="cooperlola"]

I think, sausage, that many people are aware of the Jeremy Vine show...

[/quote]

Well, I knew of him... but not when his show was on. I tend to avoid R2 on the basis it has Terry Wogan and must therefore be for very old people...[:P] during the week, anyway.

So, Mr Andouillette, thanks for saving me a visit to the listings to find out when his show goes out. [:D]