Hi,

I've received a "declaration de revenus pour la protection de base" form ( cosa no.11419*03 ) and just want to check I understand what they want from me.

The forms look straight-forward but are there any bits I need to be wary of ?

It appears I will be leaving lots of blank spaces. Is that right ?

Do they want my tax demand for 2009 ( when it arrives )

And proof that I live here , a utility bill ( how many and how recent )

Good Photo-copies ?

JB

Pretty much bang on as I remember it JB.  I'll check my forms (arrived yesterday) just to be certain and get back though.[:)]

Good photocopies are certainly fine.  Personally, I take them along so that there is no dubiety about what is required.  My tax demand never turns up on time so I tend to take the certificate from my on-line declaration plus a copy of the simulator, then send the actual demand when it finally turns up (usually some time at the end of October.)

[quote user="cooperlola"]My tax demand never turns up on time so I tend to take the certificate from my on-line declaration plus a copy of the simulator, then send the actual demand when it finally turns up (usually some time at the end of October.)[/quote]

Sounds just about right; exactly the same process and time-frame for us too.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the help.

My Tax demand arrived today with a big fat zero to pay ( thanks to my Local Government Pension )

Do I still enter the Full Amount from the "Revenu fiscal de reference", in Line 2 of the Declaration Form, under my name and shown nothing under my OH's name

JB