Liver salts?

Chrissie

Oh dear, Chrissie, has someone been overdoing the vin rouge?! I remember many years ago when I was young (!) my father gave one of my brothers some Andrews as he was complaining of a pain in his stomach - it turned out he had a ruptured appendix!! (Luckily he lived to tell the tale!!)

This doesn't help you with your query though, does it?!

Mary

obviously suffer from the same problem from time to time?? i've found a good substitute " Efferalgan " straight from the chemist, don't use the dissolve in water jobby, use the on the tongue one. works a treat.

cheers

p.s add one nurofen and hangovers pass by like a dream!!

marco

I have a few favourite brands of that sort of stuff too and order them online from a site called Pharmacy2U in the UK. With certain home medication, you'll be asked to state what symptoms you need it for, and occasionally a pharmacist may email you to clarify something. The goods have always arrived within a week, sometimes in just five days and there are often good price reductions. The site is:
http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/

I do buy some things in the pharmacies here but sometimes you just want the brands you're used to, or can't be bothered driving to the nearest town and explaining what you need. Its so easy this way.

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...