Now that was neat

Teamedup

I had to see the toubib today with some results, but my throat is very sore and swollen. He looked at it then swobbed it to check for an angine before prescribing anything. It is just a virus, but what a good idea this is.

I don't like taking anti biotics if they aren't necessary and now I'm sure I didn't need them. He told me to just suck sweets, like I ever need any encouragement to do that.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I've got that. Diet Coke helps, surprisingly. Apparently Coca Cola was originally a throat medicine, but later they took the fun out of it.

[/quote]

Crumbs Dick, someone once recommended Coke for cleaning the toilet, it is fosse friendly too, amazing stuff![:D] hope your throat gets better soon TU.

bset regards

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

Coca-cola is recommended when one has gastro (food poisoning), as well as Vichy water. It's full of electrolytes and sugar and minerals and very good against dehydration.

I've tried it to clean the toilet, was not impressed by the results. Someone had suggested it is better than hydrochloric acid![:D]