Which health Mutuelle?

mickcooke

Hi - wondered if anyone has any advice on a good health mutuelle? We are a family of four (kids aged 7 and 12). What will be covered apart from the usual visits to the doctors eg dental care/opticians/hospitals - and how much would it cost a month?  Thanks for any info

Tony please for balance lots of people on this site do not use Exclusive Health Care and certainly for our standpoint Groupama has been fine. Also helps there is a computer link between CPAM and Groupama (and indeed other mutuelles) and CPAM do their bit and Groupama then do their bit and its direct into our bank accounts.

I have no doubt that Exclusive is first class and they have a good reputation indeed advertise widely but they were not for us.

Just trying to achieve balance.

[quote user="Llwyncelyn"]

I have no doubt that Exclusive is first class and they have a good reputation indeed advertise widely but they were not for us.

Just trying to achieve balance. [/quote]

We are with AGF and we have found them to be excellent.

Sue

[quote user="Tony F Dordogne"]

We use Exclusive Health Care - as do many other people using this site - and it's been fine for us.

[/quote]For what it's worth I personally didn't feel Tony's reply was unbalanced but I guess we can all read things differently [8-|]

We use Radiance and having just had a quote from Groupama and C.A. we will be staying with them. The Bank manager even said himself that they couldn't compete with our present deal and C.A.'s quote was over60euros a month dearer for the 2 of us on 100% cover.  When it came to glasses, I pointed out it is quicker and easier to go to UK and get them and usually far cheaper.

Regards.