Jump to content

Recommendations for Holiday Home Insurance

Recommended Posts


We are about to purchase a holiday home in France and I would like to find a reputable (France based) Assurance company who will be able to provide house and contents insurance for our intended use which will be:

(1) partly to be used for personal family holidays

(2) partly to be used as a holiday let for others

(3) there will be periods of the year when the house will be unoccupied

Any advice on a suitable company/type of policy would be much appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A number of banks provide 'assurance multirisque habitation' via their own subsidiary insurance company or an agreement with an insurer, for example Credit Agricole/Pacifica.  But any French insurer would understand your requirements and give you a quote for your intended use, for example:  Generali, Aviva, Groupama, Gan, AIG, AXA...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...