3years later and no Carte Vitale.

Shelly

We have had our own sarl business here for 3 years. We applied for our carte vitales straight away. We have received a provisional number but no cards. We have rang them and wrote to them. They have said that it is processing. It's so annoying. If we don't pay our cotistations on time to Rsi we get a fine. It's now up to Ram in Touluse. I've tried to make an appointment but they won't let me.

IF you go to your mutual where you pay your cotisations they should be able to issue you with an attestation which you can use instead of the carte vitalle until it arrives. It is called attestation in French and it is a piece of paper with your names and dates of birth and confirmation of your cover. Assuming that all you are waiting for is the plastic card?

Are you sure that RAM have got everything they need from RSI? We waited two years for our CVs and in the end we had to sit with them at RSI while they phoned our caisse (Muti in our case). It was clear from the conversation that Muti were waiting for RSI to debloquer something. Once this was done we were able to get the cards. I would go and see RAM and RSI and stay until you get it sorted.