CMU December's Payment

Doodle

Hello All,

Just checking whether anyone has received their bill from URSSAF yet (La Roche Sur Yon office). I'm sure it usually arrives in the first couple of days of december for payment and checking out last year I wrote the cheque 13 december so it's either a bit late arriving or lost in the post - I do hope not!

Thank you. Mrs KG

We filled in our yearly form but are still waiting to hear what next year's payments will be.

If I remember correctly the December prelevement last year ended up not being taken until March then another payment went out in April to catch up.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello All & Happy New Year.

I've still not received my bill for December however, I did contact them and was told that the bills were being sent out from the 10th December and was told the amount that was due for payment by the 31st so on the 27th I sent my cheque attached to a letter which has been presented to the bank.

Did anyone receive their December bill and also the letter that states the amount due for this coming year?

Thanks, Mrs KG

Knew I had seen this somewhere. We have not seen a bill for our CMU for December either (St Lo Office). We have, however, had a letter from them changing all their bank details (we pay on line). What we did was add up the payments we have done so far this year, deducted this from the overall bill and paid that, towards end of December, on line. Heard nothing since.

Also just seen that CMU B and C has been replaced from the 1st of Jan. I need to investigate this but its not withdrawal of cover but change to Protection Maladie Universelle, and is linked to ayant droit changes. Not sure what the contribution will be, probably thats why URSSAF are behind.

JFB

Hello all,

Finally received the CPAM acceptance letter yesterday. Usually it states the amount due in total for the year but this letter doesn't mention an amount payable so guess another letter is due to arrive at some point. Is it possible to find this information on the system somewhere? I have checked on Amelie but there's nothing on there.

Thanks, Mrs KG

As I said above, they have changed the system and CMU has become PUMA. What they have not done is set the rate for the year, which looks as tho it maybe set to run now from Jan 1. Given past performance they will also apply to the final quarter 2015. Patience the bill will arrive as and when they can manage to fit it in their busy schedule.

JFB

• 2 months later...
Hello all,

Does anyone have any info on what is happening regarding payments to URSSAF for health. I never did receive the usual December bill but I sent a cheque anyway as I emailed and asked what amount they wanted and now the usual March bill hasn't arrived. Has the system for payments changed? I just can't seem to find any info on the website regarding payments.

Thanks Mrs KG

It does seem all up in the air. System change and new regions.

I got my december bill in march. Also got the annual statement to support the tax declaration which showed 4 quater payments in 2015 even tho only 3 were billed in that year. As usual I will go with the flow and claim the 4, no point rattling anyone's cage.

As for 1st quarter 2016, I am still waiting. I have no intention to chase.

As long as the carte vitale continues working, why worry.

JFB

Thanks both for your responses, you are both correct and I now wish I hadn't paid up front in Decemeber as today my Attestation de Versement arrived showing the cotisations paid for 2015 and guess what in the 4eme trimestre 0.00 is shown! So I've just emailed Urssaf. I noticed that where as these Attestations usually come from La Roche Sur Yon, this one has come from Nantes so the email has been sent to Nantes - I hope this is not going to turn into another one of those headaches! Thinking about it maybe I should send the same email to La Roche office as well.

Mrs KG