Long Term let required in Pas-de-Calais

Nick Royal

Hi,

I am looking for a long term (minimum 1 year) rental of a house in Sept Valley region, have just sold my house and want to rent while i search for our next move.

I would prefer unfurnished but would consider any property including someone who wanted to let out their gite for a year.

I am struggling to find anything in the region anyone any ideas, have tried the local agencies but mainly have property for sale.

Thanks

[quote user="Nick Royal"]Hi,

I am struggling to find anything in the region anyone any ideas, have tried the local agencies but mainly have property for sale.

[/quote]

Apologies if this is 'teaching your granny to suck eggs' but via an agency you will need to ask for 'location à l'année' and be aware that good rental properties go very quickly. They are also quite exigent about you having all the necessary references and financial paperwork in place. Depending on which area you want to be in the local paper can be very helpful - that is where we found the home we rented. there are quite a few threads on this issue if you do a search.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

try the following wesites www.leboncoin.fr - www.vivastreet.fr - both have a long list of rental properties in the area you require. 

We have always advertised our properties on there.  You can also try the local paper Journal de Montreuil or the free paper Top annonce (website www.topannonce.fr)

I hope this helps

J