Where to advertise?

Geranium

We are going to UK for the first three months or so in 2010 and would prefer to rent our place out. The house is in the Tarn and really gorgeous and the house-sitters we had before loved it, but this time we thought some extra cash would be nice.  The problem is where to advertise. I've come across a couple of websites but they cost around £70 - £100 and of course there is no guarantee that anyone will even look at them. I need some creative thinking! We may decide to rent out for longer but for now I need some ideas.

If you do use LeBonCoin, I recommend that you keep bringing your property up to the top of the page regularly, otherwise it gets 'buried' with the others.  You are allowed to do this.

Also make sure that in the main heading, you mention where (ie which commune) your property is.  LeBonCoin doesn't have a good geographical system and you have to search on the whole of your departement. So mentioning the commune will help searchers.

Well to be fair, the website does exist and John and I have talked. Unfortunately we can't take it any further but I am still open to suggestions on how to reach potential tenants for next year.

So, apart from leboncoin, (and thank you for the suggestions) where else could I try?