S1/S106

Bonnie

Nomoss,  I think your corrections are right.  The girl has a French name but speaks excellent English so I don't know.

I've had a look at the Attestation sur l'honneur but it's yet another form which is meaningless to me!   I obviously know my name/address but what is "[Faits ou circonstances à attester]" and "Fait pour servir et valoir ce que de droit."

Overdose now.............

It is your tax office which decides whether or not you are subject to the reduced rate of Prelevement de Solidarite.

You should already be declaring you hold the an S1 through your tax declaration so you get the reduced rate on all your investment income. The tax office will know as they can check your Ameli status.

[quote user="Bonnie"]
Nomoss,  I think your corrections are right.  The girl has a French name but speaks excellent English so I don't know.

I've had a look at the Attestation sur l'honneur but it's yet another form which is meaningless to me!   I obviously know my name/address but what is "[Faits ou circonstances à attester]" and "Fait pour servir et valoir ce que de droit."

Overdose now.............

[/quote]

You could try using Google translate or similar[:)]

Faits ou circonstances à attester = facts or circumstances to be declared

Fait pour servir et valoir ce que de droit = done to serve and assert that this is true

After "atteste sur l'honneur que", put:

"Mon(notre) régime de securité sociale est en

raison de ma(notre) couverture en Angleterre, à travers de la(des) formule(s)

S1/E121, et je(nous) ne suis(sommes) pas à la charge de
la

sécurité sociale française.

- after choosing the singular or plural version as appropriate.

After "Fait pour servir et valoir ce que de droit.", put your town, the date, and your first and second names in the appropriate spaces.

Nomoss,

They are not asking for this Attestation sur l'honneur so I don't want to complicate things.  It seems to me to be meaningless anyway.   They should know I am covered by the 70 figure on my Attestation.