Covid jabs

woolybanana

The Germans and Americans seem to have a vaccine or two and Oxford/ Astra Zeneca has one just about over the line but where is the French one? It seems improbable that they too woudnt have one imminent.

UK at least seems about to start vaccinating. Maybe we shall al be done by April? Meanwhile......

Wooly says "Are you up for it?"

If you mean am I personally up for it, I would have to say that for the moment I am not sure.  It could be because I have in the recent past seen an awful lot of doctors and have suffered one or two mishaps from their ministrations!

Thus my faith in doctors have been shaken somewhat.  I MIGHT adopt an attitude of "wait and see"[8-)]

It's not that I won't have it; rather that I'd wait a bit to see what reports there are about the desirable AND undesirable effects.

Also, you see, being a self-sacrificing sort, I shall cede my place to the more needy and eager[:P]  So.....after you, gentlemen and ladies.....[:D]

I have mulled this over and have decided that, if offered, I will ACCEPT! 

Because I really want to go back to nordic walking with my friends and to pilates class.  Not a lot of joy from walking just a short distance from my village and doing pilates alone.  It was all getting very samey.

I will definitely get the Vacination. A member of our family died last night from this dreadful virus. He had been in hospital for 20 days, intubated in ICU for 14 days. His daughter and wife was called in yesterday to switch off the life support. What a terrible terrible thing to have to do.