Health Rights - no longer valid

Lehaut

I found my QR code without a problem, not so with my wife. Happened to open our Ameli account to investigate the problem again and found, next to my name a red exclamation mark and this paragraph opposite.

"Vos droits à l'Assurance Maladie vont prendre fin prochainement. Merci de fournir avant 10 jours vos justificatifs pour continuer à être remboursé. Veuillez contacter votre caisse d'Assurance Maladie."

I have not received an email informing me of this situation. If I had not checked our account I would not have seen this. My S1 has been registered with them and the system works fine. No such remark is associated with my wife's account, even though she gets her "rights" through me.

I emailed them last week for an explanation, they have forwarded it onto another department. it might be worth looking at your own Amelie account in case this is a widespread problem. Hopefully its just a Lore Atlantic glitch.

Perhaps it is just the regular updating of your 'droits' that they are doing.

I remeber that at one point mine were updated for 5 years and so I expect at the end of that period they will look again and (I hope) renew them again.

This is most relevent for people who are working and have to keep their côtisations up to date

This link might not open for you as it is for Hérault..

Thanks, the link works fine. Hopefully like my pensions, its just a "proof" as you suggest. Will have to see what they come back with. Luckily its just short walk to the main office and the staff have been helpful in the past.

Just another thought

On that link it says that for "other nationalities' they require  a copy of the 'titre de séjour' which wasn't the case before Brexit.

I wonder if they are after  that when they renew now?

[url=https://postimg.cc/R34tMnSd][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TPWJJrBz/infographie-mode-emploi-pieces-justificatives.jpg[/img][/url]

There was a problem with this late last year as Brexit really struch, and our rights were said to be ended on 31/12/2020 ..S1s also.  It was an misunderstanding by some Caisses about the Withdrawal Agreement, and once mentioned (I did it by email on the Ameli site as we are not close to the CPAM office, besides which all was then closed), it was straightened out very quickly. It might just be that problem resurfacing.  Worth knowing anyhow, just in case. 

Lehaut .......

I’ve had one of these and I’m sure that it was a year or two ago. All much earlier than the Brexit lark.

It’s understandably a bit scary, but I messaged CPAM from my ‘espace personnel’ and got a quick response.

It was “Don’t worry about it, all OK’.

Thus, best not ignored, but no reason really why there should be a problem. Bat the ball back in to their court.

We had the same problem after Brexit and used the Ameli site to contact them. As with previous poster we got a response saying they were updating the system. I notice this morning while trying to access the site we get the message !

Service momentanément indisponible. Veuillez réessayer plus tard ...!

Maybe they are updating again, check later today...

[quote user="Lehaut"]I found my QR code without a problem, not so with my wife. Happened to open our Ameli account to investigate the problem again and found, next to my name a red exclamation mark and this paragraph opposite.

"Vos droits à l'Assurance Maladie vont prendre fin prochainement. Merci de fournir avant 10 jours vos justificatifs pour continuer à être remboursé. Veuillez contacter votre caisse d'Assurance Maladie."

I have not received an email informing me of this situation. If I had not checked our account I would not have seen this. My S1 has been registered with them and the system works fine. No such remark is associated with my wife's account, even though she gets her "rights" through me.

I emailed them last week for an explanation, they have forwarded it onto another department. it might be worth looking at your own Amelie account in case this is a widespread problem. Hopefully its just a Lore Atlantic glitch.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads-up, Lehaut.
I just checked both our Ameli accounts, and there doesn't seem to be any problem. (Touches wood)

In fact, our second application for CSS has just been approved.

Maybe it's just a case of whether or not there has been any positive activity by the person covered?