Paper Pass Sanitaire

nomoss

Thank you very much Norman for all the time and trouble you are taking.  I have studied the links you gave me and unfortunately they do not help me.

In part the form says - Quote

People who wish to demand a QR code must:

Be aged 18 and

over (under 18s will not need a health pass until September 30, while under 12s

are exempt from the requirement altogether)

Have been fully

vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency -

Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson

Have been

vaccinated in a country outside of the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein,

Monaco, Norway and the UK (only England and Wales).

People vaccinated in England and Wales can scan the QR

codes on the certificates into France’s Covid app TousAntiCovid and use this as

a health pass, the French government states.

Unquote.

Thus England and Wales are a special case, and are excluded from the links that you gave me.  These links are for visitors to France and the forms require copies of travel documents for leaving France.

Unfortunately visitors to UK from France only receive a paper letter which does not have a QR code.  The QR Codes are only issued to UK Residents who are entered into the NHS Computer System.

I have bought a membership to the Connexion French Newspaper which says the following on my particular problem - Quote

What about French residents who were vaccinated abroad?

The Connexion has contacted the foreign affairs ministry to

find out if French residents vaccinated abroad can also benefit from this

system, and is awaiting a response.

Unquote.

It therefore seems that there is no answer at the moment to my problem.  Again, thank you very much for all your efforts.

David, have you tried the French Embassy in London?

[url]https://uk.ambafrance.org/[/url]

There are various boxes concerning getting a covid certificate on the website.  Certainly I have read of French people living or working abroad who were recently given a site to apply if they had their jabs of an EU approved vaccine.  For "French" here, you can read people residing in France.  for example, Macron addresses les français et les françaises and means everybody living in France (at least when it comes to covid regs![:)])

mint wrote the following post at 06 Aug 2021 21:04:

What I would like to confirm is, what if I didn't have a pass?

If you cannot have a jab, or do not want one, so do not have a pass then your access to non-urgent medical care is via a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old.

This is what my elderly friend has to do as her MT won't let her be jabbed because of her frailty.

I think that has now been extended to 72 hours

2. Le certificat de test négatif de moins de 72 heures

Tous les tests RT-PCR, antigéniques et auto-tests supervisés génèrent une preuve dès la saisie du résultat par le professionnel de santé dans SI-DEP, qui peut être imprimée en direct et qui est également mise à disposition du patient via un mail et un SMS pour aller la récupérer sur le portail SI-DEP (https://sidep.gouv.fr). Sur TousAntiCovid, l’importation de la preuve dans l’application est à la main du patient.

David, Can you register on the NHS app using your NHS number? I am presuming that you once lived in the U.K., so must have had one.

If you don’t remember it, you might be able to find it here.

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/

EDIT

Just found some extra info which might progress your quest:

How to access the NHS COVID Pass:

————————-

You need to be registered with a GP in England to use the NHS App. If you’re not registered with a GP, you can still access the NHS COVID Pass via the NHS website (NHS.UK) or via 119 (select the ‘NHS COVID Pass service’) to request a letter.

—————-