What am I doing wrong ?????

I have my daughters E-mail address listed in my computer address list. ie [email protected] When I try to send a message it comes up as ; [email protected] Just one o at the end of wanadoo. When I receive an E-mail from my daughter, it arrives with no problem and I use the reply facility but once again it comes up with only one o at the end of wanadoo. In the past when I have sent an E-mail with an incorrect E-mail address (TO OTHER FRIENDS ) I receive information that the message was not able to be executed because of the error in the E-mail address but when I send the E-mail message to my daughter not only does she not receive it but I am not informed of it not being executed. Is anyone able to fathom out what is going wrong ?????
PLEASE !!!!!
Royston

Delete all entries for your daughter in the OE address book. There may be several. Restart OE. Select one message sent to you by your daughter, right-click on it and select "add sender to address book".
Check the new entry. If the last "o" is missing then your daughter has mis-configured her reply-to address.