BT Yahoo - improvement ?

About a week ago BT Yahoo sent an email saying customers should upgrade their email program (Outlook Express)Instructions for this upgrade were included and I followed these. AFAIK This was supposed to be a step to help prevent a computer to being used as a 'host' for spam emails.
Since then OE disconnects - reconnects each time the email is checked, which happens automatically every 5 mins. Often it 'freezes' for a minute or so too
This is inconvenient particularly as I have MSN messenger.

Is any one else having this problem, and is there any way of preventing this ? (I have already been through OE tools/options) to no avail.
Any where else I should look ?

Gay
http://www.quimperclub.org/

This mail?
If so it states no further action required?
If not this mail then what did you change - can you post the instructions they sent

----------------------------------

Notice: Change of service to your Yahoo! Mail account

Dear Yahoo! Mail User,

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy to stay in touch. Periodically, we make service changes to enhance that experience for our users. As of June 16, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
Increased storage capacity from your current level to 100MB
Increase in individual message send/receive size from 3MB to 10MB
An improved layout thats even easier to use
You will continue to access your Yahoo! Mail account as usual. No further action is required, and there will be no interruption of your service.

We hope you enjoy the new features and benefits. If you have any questions, please visit our Help page. Thanks again for using Yahoo! Mail.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo! Mail Team

Mike

--------------------------------
http://www.splash-internet.com
--------------------------------