RE: Printed Version of French Yellow Pages?

[quote]Where can I get hold of a copy of the French equivalent of Yellow pages for the Thouars (79) area? I realise that it's available on the web, but I suspect like in UK, businesses have to pay extra to g...[/quote]

Yellow Pages printed version comes with the phone book annually and they are being distributed about now in this Department at least, but I think the timing is roughly the same nationally. We have had, over the years, Yellow Pages combined with the phone book and issued separately, again it depends on the local arangements. I would suggest you ask at your Agence France Telecom and/or La Poste. Both these bodies have been involved in the distribution in the past. I think it is the case that if you have Minitel (or the previous occupants had it) you will not get the printed version.

I have never had any reason to suspect that www.pagesjaunes is not complete!

Liz (29)

Hi

I live on the border of two departements.

So I need a directory that I don't get delivered. The local village "la poste" in the bordering departement does a recycling service for local directories .......... so I pick up the old one for those "over the border" each year.

Worth a try ?

Peter

Same in my case. Pages Jaune is separate from France Telecom. They (Pages Jaune) can be contacted on +33 (810) 81 07 67. When I called a selected a few options (as a new account holder for the line) and their automated system registered my request (for the line I was calling from - I did not have to say my address or anything) and I got one a week later. I did not have to wait until the next publication date and did not need to pay for my copy.