We recently managed to extricate ourselves from Tiscali (Alice) and have signed up with Wanadoo. All info plus box arrived promptly and I've set it up and all seems well. However, every now and then when we try to connect an error message appears saying network problem, try again later. This happens at least once a day and access is not available for anything from 5 minutes to over an hour. I hope this is not normal with Wanadoo, having abandoned Tiscali because of similar problems.

Has anyone else experienced this over the past couple of days or do you think I've not got it set up right? Any help much appreciated

You do get the odd problem with Wanadoo/livebox ADSL set up but certainly not daily or up to an hour, I am very happy with it. Do you have the same problems with your phone? It may not be your ISP at all just the phone line. I would have your phone line checked because access t Wanadioo is simply via the phone line.  It may also be worth coming out of IE from time to time to give it a rest if you stay logged on all day.  In addition, certain sites have been having problems recently, the secure ones like E bay and the banks, I assumed that it was due to some worm or virus problems, of course sometimes you just get a " bad" connection as you do on the phone from time to time

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know we havn't had any trouble with the phones. I'll try shutting down etc when we're not using the computer as you suggest.

Just another query, the red diodes on the box indicate the state of connection etc I presume. The @ light is on as well as the wi-fi indicator although the box is connected via a USB cable not wi-fi. Is this correct?

The status of the connection is best seen on the wi-fi and modem icons in the bottom right of your screen, run your cursor over the wi-fi icon, it will tell you signal strength and on the modem iocon if you click on it, it will tell you your signal quality and link strength.  Al should be very good or excellent.

I have two red lights on the Livebox at the moment (there is no phone connected to livebox), from L-R 1st and 4th are lit.