World Cup Footie TV Schedules

It's on ITV1 in the UK, not on any French channel that I have been able to find.  I suspect you'll need to find someone with a satellite receiver that picks up Brit channels - probably in a private home, never seen a bar with ITV.

There's a lot of footie on TF1, Canal+ and M6 but they're so crap with their schedules that they don't show June 15 yet.

Thanks Cassis.

Any chance you could keep this thread updated, when the schedules are known (alternatively post a link to an appropriate website).  Said person will be camping near you (Le Mans 24 hour race!), but needs to plan his travel around the match!

Thanks again

Will

Christ, BJ - how did you track that down?  You found a TV schedule on a forum?  Told you they were crap at advertising schedules! Well done!

Edit: Even knowing where to go to look for it, it's just taken me 5 mins to find it on the Canal+ website.

All games are either on M6 or TF1 except those games that are on at the same time, and then they seem to have chosen the best game. If you have a satellite, german channels such as ZDF and Erste are showing all games and are FTA (Hotbird) and BBC and ITV are also showing all games..

Here's a full list from the M6 website of what they're showing; if it's not listed here it's on TF1, says Babnik:

Calendrier des Matches sur M6

Vendredi 9 Juin :

21:00 : Pologne - Equateur

Samedi 10 Juin :

15:00 : Angleterre - Paraguay

18:00 : Trinidad – Suède

Dimanche 11 Juin :

15:00 : Serbie – Hollande

18:00 : Mexique – Iran

Lundi 12 Juin :

15:00 : Australie – Japon

18:00 : Etats-Unis – République Tchèque

Mardi 13 Juin :

15:00 : Corée – Togo

21:00 : Brésil – Croatie

Mercredi 14 Juin :

15:00 : Espagne – Ukraine

18:00 : Tunisie – Arabie Saoudite

Jeudi 15 Juin :

15:00 : Equateur – Costa Rica

18:00 : Angleterre – Trinidad

Vendredi 16 Juin :

15:00 : Argentine – Serbie

18:00 : Mexique – Angola

Samedi 17 Juin :

15:00 : Portugal – Iran

18:00 : République Tchèque – Ghana

Dimanche 18 Juin :

15:00 : Japon – Croatie

18:00 : Brésil – Australie

Lundi 19 Juin :

15:00 : Togo – Suisse

18:00 : Arabie Soudite – Ukraine

Mardi 20 Juin :

16:00 : Equateur – Allemagne

Mercredi 21 Juin :

16:00 : Portugal – Mexique

Jeudi 22 Juin :

16:00 : République Tchèque – Italie

Vendredi 23 Juin :

16:00 : Ukraine – Tunisie

Du 24 au 27 Juin :

4 huitièmes de finale

Du 30 juin au 1er juillet

2 quarts de finale

I'm getting quicker - once I found the M6 website it took me only 4 mins to find the schedules!

Phil

[quote user="Babnik"]All games are either on M6 or TF1 except those games that are on at the same time, and then they seem to have chosen the best game. If you have a satellite, german channels such as ZDF and Erste are showing all games and are FTA (Hotbird) and BBC and ITV are also showing all games..

[/quote]

There are no games on at the same time.

All of the final games in each group are played at the same time. This is to circumvent 'arranged' results such as Germany/Austria in the past. This is the only part of the competition where two games occur simultaneously.