I notice from the advertising on Channel 4 that the above are now "Freeview" channels.  However, my card which came with the Sky Digibox I have suggests I need an upgrade to receive these.  I take it if I buy a freeview card in the UK and stick it in the box here it will not work?  Anybody tried this or got these channels without paying Mr Murdoch for the privelege?

Profuse apologies if this has been asked before.

More4 and E4 are free-to-air channels, but sadly not free on Sky.  Film 4 is advertised as going free-to-air on the 23rd, but as yet no-one is certain what this will mean for Sky viewers.  Although it certainly looks and sound as though it will be free for Sky viewers, it may well not be, and channel 4 will (apparently) not answer emails on the subject.

Has anyone found the frequencies to view these channels on free to air satellite?  I have drawn a blank on the usual sites I look at for this sort of info.  I could do a scan when they go live but it makes it a lot easier just to put in the numbers.

Liz

Liz, E4 and More4 aren't available on freesat (Sky charges for these channels as part of a package, even though they are free on freeview).

Film 4 is currently testing on 10729.00MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6 SID:8335 PID:2312/2313

Film 4 +1 is on 10729.00MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6 SID:8330 PID:2332/2333

The Sky channel will be 315 for film 4 and 316 for film 4 +1