South African moving to France - visa requirements

I have a question about moving to France. My fiancé, soon to be husband works on a yacht based out of France. He is not land based. He is British citizen with a British passport. I am South African with a South African passport. We have a daughter who has both South African and a British passport. My daughter and I would like to move to France to be with him. We would be land based. I have read various immigration/expat websites but nothing is very clear on what visas I will need and is this move even possible given our unusual situation?? Can anyone offer any advice on this or know of an immigration consultant I could get intouch with based in South Africa?

• 1 month later...
AFAIK once you are legally married you can apply for British citizenship which would entitle you to live anywhere in the EU, including France of course.

Having just returned from a lovely visit to Cape Town and Hermanus, we wish you well and if there is anything we can do to help [we used to live in Randburg]! just send us a private message as we have helped many Saffers across the years.