Microsoft Money & Vista - Help!

Hoping that somebody may know ... I'm just about to change to Vista as my current very old PC is slowly dying ... but I use MS Money 2002 and of course I've been told that it won't be compatible with Vista ... does anybody know if Money 2005 will be please???  I've spoken to Microsoft, but they hedge the issue and won't say a definate Yes or No, I've rung various retail computer 'experts' - but get the same response.  Is anybody running Money on Vista and does it work please???

Do hope somebody can help [:'(]

Thanks very much indeed Clair & Cat - I think that both the MS people I spoke to were in India ... and they really did 'sit on the fence'.  I tried very hard to get a Yes or No out of them, but nothing doing!  I think I'll see if I can't find a copy of Money 2004 somewhere.

I just hate changing my PC!

Thanks for the reply Steve ... I also back up to the hard drive, but I think that I'll try copying to a stick / CD as well now instead of a floppy.  I used to be fairly OK with computers, but have seriously lost touch during the last few years ... and that is a long time!

Many thanks to you all for your information, it really is appreciated [:)]