Where do you buy your ink cartridges?

I buy, once every 18 months or so, ink refills from Tinkco.  The ink works fine.  Its cheap.  So far I have used the same cartridge on my Canon for nearly three years without any problem.  They send the ink in no time.  They provide wee surgical type gloves so you can avoid one or two ink stains on your hands.  They have a little hypodermic needle type refill system which anyone could use.  I saved another old cartridge in case the one I now have gets clogged or whatever.  So far no need.   However cheap the cartridges, it still takes energy and plastic and postage to send and use them, then you throw them away.  Although the refill ink is in plastic bottles too.  Why buy new cartidges and throw them away, however cheap they are?

Hi Frogslegs .

Iv'e a HP all in one and find the best place here is cdiscount I buy the twin pack which is less than the price of buying a single cartridge ie: in super-u a HP  the black cartridge is  around 27-28€, and a twin pack from the formentioned is around 35-36€ which is a very good saving and using the genuine article.