UK Freeview channels online

I thought I'd create a new thread for this rather than adding it to the end of the current Iplayer thread. Mods please feel free to move it elsewhere...

For the past year now I've used a VPN service UKIVPN to watch live UK television. It cost me €35 a year and the service was excellent; no downtime - could connect several computers in the same household with the same account at the same time and generally got replies to my e-mails within hours.
My year is up and now I see that their price has increased to €55 with a 5Gb cap (not good for watching high quality BBC Iplayer streams) so I looked elsewhere and found the following :

Jack_TV is a small program (3Mb) for Windows-based PCs that allows one to access British Freeview chanels without the need of a VPN service. When it works it's an excellent piece of software though because it's free and because the sources of the channels can sometimes change it's not 100% reliable. (currently the sound on BBC1 and ITV1 is dodgy but will be fixed on Dec 2nd).
But as I said, 'cos it's free I guess we can't really complain  [:)]

So if anyone is interested I suggest to give it a try. I like the fact that you have access to all channels from the same application which allows you to zap/flic as you would in front of a TV. If anyone wants to give it a try and has problems I'll try to help out in any way I can.