Anyone else losing Freeview Channels?

We finally took the "house" card out of both Sky boxes as fed up with the banner.

For the last three days, one box is fine (missing Ch 5 etc but who cares?) .  The other box has taken to losing a load of channels.  They are just not there at all.  This includes BBC1, BBC2 - sometimes but not always, ITV London which for us is on 993 - always goes, Channel 4+1 etc etc.  It's infuriating.  In order to get them back I have to unplug the machine and then re-plug and wait.  Even doing this I can't get 993 back and have had to put the card back in.  Then 993 eventually re-appears.

What is going on?[:(]

Chrissie (81)

Hi

I've been having problems over the last few days as well, thats on my Humax freesat and a sky box with a paid for card, sometimes the BBC channels indicate no signal whilst the ITV channels are still OK, same can happen for CH4 or 5. more4 and E4. They all come back of their own accord without me doing anything.

Tony

Our 103 was "ITV Central SW" - always had the same progarammes as ITV London, so we just look at 993 now.  I understand (see another thread) that local ITV channels do disappear when the house card is removed, but BBC1?.........

It's fine at the moment (fingers crossed) maybe that's since the foot of snow melted last night[8-)]!

Chrissie (81)