Adobe Flash Player 10

NO! Don't do it.  It is buggier than a buggy thing.  I have not installed it on any of my computers after having loads of trouble with one of the ones in work.  After do a bit of reading up on it it seems there are problems afoot especially with Vista and XP, not sure about 7 though.

Sorry, I have no idea what the Spanish bit is (if it is Spanish lol).  I stuck with the old flash player, 9 I suppose you'd call it.  It is a bit of a pain because you keep getting asked to up date every couple of days but better to decline and have a computer that works.  My wife installed flash 10 on her work pc and nothing would run so I un-installed it and went back to an older version.  I can't remember if I managed to find it on the net or from an old disk I had knocking round.  I did a bit of reading up before going back to the old flash player and it seems there are a heck of a lot of people that are having issues.  Guess as it's a free ware no one gives a toss about fixing the problems?

[quote user="James2"]Hi Pachapapa, Carried out Adobe Flash Player Uninstall first and then followed your instructions and FP successfully installed. Unfortunately the situation remains the same, there is no way of running the program! Regards James2[/quote]

It is not a programme as such but a plugin so videos etc appear on your internet browser and working within a windows environment; when required it is automatically activated; if not an error message will be generated requesting permission to download the plugin. It is there always in the background awaiting triggering.

THANKS PACHAPAPA,

Your last post led me to the solution, I did not enable Plug-ins in the Internet Options facility, with plug-ins enabled the flash player now works! Except for the annoying pop-up which keeps asking to allow ActiveX and Plug-ins to run, all is well.

Thanks again for your help

Regards James2