Do I have unlimited calls included?

Hi

I have Orange Livebox and am on Net Plus 2010 Internet + Tel + TV and pay 37€ per month, including the hire of the Livebox.

Please can anyone confirm that I have free unlimited calls to the UK and Australia included in that package?

Thanks

Anna

Yes you do too landlines (not mobile phones), below is a list I copied from their website.

• The country fixed destinations of the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Crete, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Aland Islands, Sicily Sardinia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Azores Madeira, Czech Republic, Romania, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, England. Excluded from unlimited calls to UK premium numbers starting with 44870 and 44871

• Fixed destinations in other countries of Europe: Andorra, Croatia, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Iceland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican.

• Landlines and mobiles in North America: Canada, USA, Alaska, Hawaii

• The country fixed destinations of Central and South America: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, Easter Island, British, American Virgin Islands, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela.

• Fixed destinations in Russia and countries of Asia, the Middle East, Oceania: Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Christmas Island, China, South Korea, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan , Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Saipan, Singapore, Taiwan, Tasmania, Thailand.

• Destinations fixed Guadeloupe, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin, French Guiana, Martinique, Reunion and TOM: Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Mayotte

• Fixed destinations of Africa and the Maghreb after South Africa, Morocco calls are excluded from Morocco unlimited numbers beginning with restricted mobility 212526, 212527, 212533, 212534, 212546 benefiting from pricing to mobile

Just check your suivi conso in the espace client on orange.fr the day after making a call (it takes a short time for them to be listed). That will show your your call details and on the right hand side the pleasing column of the cost of said calls will be 0,00 €. I'm on the same package and make frequent calls to UK and Oz. There are no limitations on calls to landlines. It's great!