Sorry Guys I do not want to "Move" photos have worked that out, I want to make a copy of the photo keeping the original in its original album that way I can send various people an album with similar content but not exactly the same, so I want to COPY a photo and place it in albums A  + B not C then next photo in A + C not B once albums completed I can send to individual people, hope I have explained myself.

Many thanks

Probably an easier way than this but if you 'right-click' on the image in PB and 'save as' into whatever file you want.

That done then load the photo into PB using the 'Album' you want to put it in.

Hope you can understand my rambling.

[quote user="Fridgeman"]Sorry Guys I do not want to "Move" photos have worked that out, I want to make a copy of the photo keeping the original in its original album that way I can send various people an album with similar content but not exactly the same, so I want to COPY a photo and place it in albums A  + B not C then next photo in A + C not B once albums completed I can send to individual people, hope I have explained myself.

Many thanks

[/quote]

hi ok

long winded but it works  ...

you need to open photo bucket twice  and click upload pictures in the drop down box on the left were it asks from were click the web  and the folder you want them to go to ...

now open the second browser and open the picture you want to copy  right click on the url code it should say " copied " press ctrl+c as well just in case now go back to the first browser and click in the box and press ctrl+v you can keep doing this the box will get longer and longer with each picture

Dave