Orange phone line + internet all-in ?

I'm sure I read somewhere of a package where Orange bundle line rental and internet all in one deal but search as I may I cannot find it on the Orange site.

We currently pay separately (FT) for our 16€ per month phone line then (Orange) 33€ for broadband/TV/free calls/livebox rental but we don't need the last three items. I just want a phone and broadband line. Have I dreamt this ? Is there a cheaper deal ? Can anyone point me at it ?

Thanks in advance.

OPTIMALE INTERNET

is phone line (and most free calls included) and internet all in one at 38.90 euros. You have to call up to subscribe to this and there is a 12 month minimum engagement.

DECOUVERTE

is broadband (up to 8 Mb only) at 21,00 euros. You still pay the 16 euros line rental with this one. No engagement, cancel any time.

With either of these you can use a rented livebox at 3,00 euros or use your own compatible ADSL modem/router if you wish.

Danny

You can also save the 3 Euros a month rental for a Livebox, because you can use virtually any old router, including my unlocked BT model, as you aren't using VOIP phone calls . You still get plenty of free calls via the old fashioned method of a phone plugged into the wall!