Unwanted international calls

I have started getting several calls a day on our (SFR) mobile phone from 0010023200100 - when I answer there is never anyone there.  Googling this shows that it is some sort of international outfit that tries to sell you pets/pet insurance, which I find weird.  When I just let their call ring out, they then leave messages on the service - but these messages consist only of the word "goodbye" or more silence.  In order to erase them I have to start to listen to them.  Can this be scamming me in some way?  Even if it isn't, it is getting on my wick and I wondered what if anything I can do to put an end to it.

Chrissie (81)

You should never be charged for receiving an international call when in your home county. Incoming calls are usually charged when roaming though, just because they can !

That's the main reason we have a so called 'Global' SIM' no charges for incoming calls anywhere in the world, no monthly fees and no expiring credit either, we just pay for what we use and it tops itself up automatically - €15 at a time - as and when required !

Call rates may not be the cheapest - nominally €0.45 min for calls and €0.31 per text - but are not so untypical of roaming rates and for the little use it gets they are acceptable. Usefully you can send unlimited FREE texts to the number from the website though.

The cherry on the top - no advertising, nor scam, nor cold calls EVER as it's an unpublished 0037 number - Estonia to save anybody looking it up !