Spiral (Engrenages) BBC 4

Thanks Clair...you've just saved me from an evening of i-player. Not, in itself, the end of the world, but I was hoping to save some of the iplayer stuff to watch whilst I'm on holiday next week.

What is wrong with the TV programmers? Do they think everyone who isn't out on Saturday night is happy to watch c**p??

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]Thanks Clair...you've just saved me from an evening of i-player. Not, in itself, the end of the world, but I was hoping to save some of the iplayer stuff to watch whilst I'm on holiday next week.[/quote]

I've TVRed the episodes (it that a new word?[:D]) and I'll wait until it's all done before I start watching...

Betty, what iPlayer stuff have you saved to watch next week?

[quote user="Clair"].

Betty, what iPlayer stuff have you saved to watch next week?

[/quote]

Clair, I've adopted a bit of a scattergun approach to what I'm going to be watching. On iplayer I've got a few of the programmes from the series on BBC 2 (or was it 3) about the history of the music album, and a couple of "Silent Witness" - a series I don't normally watch - "Double Cross" (the true story of the D-Day Spies), "Fifty Dead Men Walking" and some Episodes of "Father Brown". I've also got "Indigènes" and "De Bon Matin" to watch from Itunes. With a five hour flight in prospect, I'm hoping I can watch a few of these on the plane.