A different scam?

For me it is anyway.

"This is your receipt of payment against your credit card in the

amount of $20.00.

Please note that charges will appear as "EUKhost" on your

credit card's statement.

If you have any
questions, concerns or want to cancel this action please click ere."

I had a look on the EUKhost web site by using a google search and phoned them to ask what they thought. The reply was definitely a scam and would I forward the email to them please. This I have done. The guy there said that something similar had happened before, but he was unaware of this one. The last word on the email 'here' was a clickable link to somewhere in Canada.

If you get it either contact EUKhost and forward it to them or just bin it, but don't open it and I am sure I didn't need to say that [:D]

[quote user="mint"]I had one this morning, purporting to be from Microsoft and telling me that I have won 250 grand and would I contact them.

Has anyone out there also won 250 grand?[:D]

[/quote]

We've won so much in lotteries that we've never entered and freebees from companies we've never dealt with that it is no longer worth our while responding to these unless the win is more than £10 Million. And even then we can hardly raise the enthusiasm ...

Not to mention all the commissions from helping relatives of dead ministers or businessmen who need help to get their well-deserved gains extracted from nasty governments.