If you use this internet TV service you are by now, since May 1st, thoroughly fed up of being dicked around by the allotted 2 minute viewing span before the crash screen appears for you to select the premium service or the free service.

Select the former and you will require  a credit card. Select the latter and you will be back on the 2 minute crash screen loop.

However, all is not lost. This service offers everything you will ever need. 48 countries selection of tv channels. UK to France. Latvia to Vietnam. Mexico to Moldova. The choice is yours.

Enjoy your viewing.

Thanks to the OP.

I clicked on the link you gave however it brought up a list to the left of the screen and I tried to register but nothing happened.

In fact anything I click on nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong please?

[quote user="mogs"]Thanks to the OP.

I clicked on the link you gave however it brought up a list to the left of the screen and I tried to register but nothing happened.

In fact anything I click on nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong please?[/quote]

If you click on This you should land on the homepage. On the homepage locate Watch TV Now ( between Home and FAQ on the right below the address bar). This takes you to a page of 48 national flags where you can select which country's TV you wish to view.

You must also have Flashplayer enabled on your device.

[quote user="cajal"]

If you click on This you should land on the homepage. On the homepage locate Watch TV Now ( between Home and FAQ on the right below the address bar). This takes you to a page of 48 national flags where you can select which country's TV you wish to view.

You must also have Flashplayer enabled on your device.

[/quote]

Thanks, that looks very useful. I'm currently in the UK but will be in France for 5 weeks from next weekend and I want to be able to see the end of the Giro d'Italia cycle race...  I found coverage on RAI Sports and picture was good so hopefully it will work well in France.

Ok, got it working after a little fiddling.

First time I tried I just got the logo at the top and after a large gap, a big button for each French channel, but none worked.

I had to disable my adblock program, which obviously shows the adverts, and this allowed the menu icon on the top left to work....Three horizontal bars. Clicking that brings up a menu and "watch tv now" brings up the country list.

Thank you Cajal. I managed to watch UK TV and several others on my tablet ?. It didn't seem to want me to register though.

Never mind, at least it's better than a 2 min timer with film on.

Until the next thing comes along ?