SFR - techie problems

I know, I shouldn't have to ask - but sometimes my simple french isn't enough to get me out of trouble.

So please - be kind;   -

does SFR - the have an english speaking help-line - anyone know and can give phone number - or e-mail address.   The options on the SFR don't really cover our problem.

Thanks for any help and info - Chessie.

Sue - thank you for your quick reply - very kind of you.

I've done some checking - which I should have done bfore I posted.

The whole ghastly story - this is what happened.

I did some on-line checking with UK phone companies (please don't say anything !).

One of the reasons for us being able to have incoming calls, but not out-going -

was 'bill not paid'....uh huh - aaahhh - oh B--- h----......!!

I ask him to dig out the bank statements, and the phone bills - just so I could check.

I then get huge, full-scale, confrontation - 'Why, why do you want them..? - What are you saying - that it's my fault?'

Me, calmly - 'Just need to check and see what's happened - please find the last few phone bills, and the bank statements;  maybe you paid it and for some reason it's not gone through - just let me see, please'.

Full scale shouting at me;  then goes off in a huge muttering mode, grabs the folders with bank statements, and phone bills, chucks them at me and told 'Well, sort it out then....'

And I did;  - there, in amongst the bills - is an UNPAID bill for November - just stuck in among other statements .......... sigh.

Me -  'Uhhmmm, this bill doesn't seem to have been paid, it's for November;  you always write a cheque - why didn't you write a cheque and pay it this time ?'

OH says - 'Oh, I don't know, it's always been paid by direct debit hasn't it;  why didn't you check it, you should have told me I needed to write a cheque...- not my fault, blah blah blah.'

Me - 'If I didn't see the bill, I wouldn't know, would I?'   Seems he thought that - for the first time only - the phone bill was paid by direct debit;  why he thought that - don't ask....

Loads of bad tempered muttering from him, it's all my fault - I (finger pointing and shouting at me) should keep an eye on everything;  when I point out that he always writes the cheques for the bills, that I've never had to double-check things before - how can it be 'my' fault HE'd forgotten the b----- bill.

That's been my happy, enjoyable Sunday afternoon.

I'm finding him more and more difficult;  and I'm rather worried because this is becoming part of a pattern now.   Seems I'm going to have to take a bit more responsibility for financial side of things;  already do the tax returns, but I'm now going to have to take on much more of the bill paying, cheque writing side of things.    Is also becoming one of the major reasons why I think we should consider, sadly, moving back to the UK.   I think I can see the warning signs and it might be better at some time in the future to be in UK with family around.

Oh happy days........

Thank you Sue - Chessie.